We look at the straw ban and how it impacts people with disabilities. We are joined by guest Alice Wong, founder of Disability Visibility Project and podcast, for a interview about her opinions on the straw ban.
Explore the straw ban and resources about it in our official Pinterest board!
- The Last Straw by Alice Wong
- People with Disabilities Australia – Straw Ban
- Banning straws might be a win for environmentalists. But it ignores us disabled people. – Vox
- Ban on plastic straws has unintended consequences for people with disabilities who rely on them – ABC
- The Backlash Against Plastic Straws Is Spreading. Here’s How They Got So Popular in the First Place – TIME
- How The Campaign To Ban Plastic Straws Got Its Start – NPR
- Straw No More
Graphic we mentioned by Sarah Packwood:
Theme Music by Callum Kennedy
Logo by Kara West
Outtro – Europe, ‘The Final Countdown’